This policy does not apply to practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. We will only collect and process information about you in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy. By using the Website and/or submitting any personal information to us, you consent to such processing. If you have any concerns over privacy, or this privacy and cookies policy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THIS PRIVACY/COOKIES POLICY The Website allows users to browse, sell and purchase our products. Our E-Commerce Terms and Conditions apply to purchases made through our Website and can be found here.
2. DATA WE MAY COLLECT
2.1. We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain personal and non-personal information and data to us through the Website when you use the Website. This includes:
- your name and address;
- your order and payment information;
- your username and password;
- your e-mail address; your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- your device name (whether laptop, mobile phone, tablet, and/or any other hardware);
- instant messages you send to us through our online chat service;
- any other content you submit to us via the Website (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments and marketing preferences, and other information concerning your use of the Website; and
- Any other information, including personal information and data, from third parties and sources other than the Website, such as advertisers or social media networks for which you have approved our access to information.
2.2. We also automatically collect information about your use of our Website. This can include how a user has engaged with the Website. Such information is anonymous.
2.3. We may also collect and process your browsing and log data collected by Google advertising cookies and other technical means that we may employ to recognize your device when you visit the Site.
3. USES OF DATA
3.1. All information we hold will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used as follows:
- Name, address, username, and password: to register and administer your user account;
- payment, product, and order details: to process your sales or orders, and configure your online store;
- to enable sellers through our online store to process your orders and payments, and to send you products;
- e-mail address: to contact you with news, to offer you additional services, or to provide you with updates to the Website and products that you have ordered and purchased through the Website;
- instant messages: to respond to your feedback and queries;
- phone number: to contact you about matters requiring your urgent attention, to verify your identity, or to provide other services with your consent (such as text message notifications); and
- Your Content: to process and make available Your Content on the Website and to market to you in accordance with your instructions.
3.2. Information submitted to us via the Website may also be used to:
- enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- enable your use of the Website;
- provide you with up to date, efficient and reliable services;
- process and make available Your Content on the Website;
- monitor the use of the Website; and
- generally, run and improve the Website.
3.3. Google Analytics and advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers may be used to conduct analytics on your visit to the Website, including by recording and analyzing user behavior, location, audience, demographic, and interest data. This information may be used in order to enable remarketing for you and may be shared with Google.
3.4. We might collect sensitive information about you but we will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
4. MANAGEMENT OF DATA
4.1. We will only use information collected about you in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
4.2. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Jagg Trading Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 13143568 with its registered office at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, England United Kingdom.
4.4. If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as and insofar as is reasonably practicable.
4.5. We use reasonable efforts to protect your data. However, the Internet is an insecure medium and any transmission of personal data to us via our Website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4.6. When you get in contact with us (for example by email or via instant message) we will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can improve the Website.
4.7. We may anonymize information about you (so that you cannot be identified from it by third parties) and provide that information to third parties for marketing analysis or to market the Website.
5. COOKIES, BEACONS, AND TRACKING
5.1. Our Website uses ‘cookies’ and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and mobile device by software that you install. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google or providers of advertising services.
- learn about how the Website is being used and which types of individuals are using it;
- record which other websites and/or platforms have referred users to the Website;
- optimize and improve the Website;
- keep you logged into the Website;
- make it easier for you to fill in forms via the Website and place orders;
- enable the Website to remember your preferences; and
- provide you with relevant advertising.
5.3. We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the Website. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the Website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies, but parts of the Website may not work properly.
5.4. We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access the Website), and your visit to the Website, including where available your IP address, operating system, language, country, device name or unique identifier, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and if necessary our advertisers. 5.5. We may use other technologies such as pixel tags, clear GIFs, and web beacons on the Website.
5.8 We may provide features to share information with social media sites, use social media sites to create your account, or connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give 6thblvd automatic access to the certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on). Where we receive this information, we will use this information to personalize your experience further.
6. MARKETING AND E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
6.1. We might send you marketing emails about products or services which are similar to or related to those available via our Website or contact you by email with information about updates to the Website. We will not send you any other marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
6.2. We give you a choice of whether or not you want us or other companies to contact you about future offers, events, products, and services you may be interested in.
6.3 We provide the option to unsubscribe in all of our email marketing communication.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7.2. If we buy or sell any businesses or assets; or to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk; or if we are obliged to do so to comply with the law, regulations, or court order; or if it is necessary to enforce any other agreements to which we are a party; or if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or users.
7.3. If we share your personal information with other companies, those companies may contact you by email and they may be based inside or outside of the EEA.
8. DATA RETENTION & GDPR
8.1 We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
8.2 The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification, and deletion of your personal information.
You can submit your rights servicing request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR provides you with the following rights:
The right of access: Your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of the processing.
9.1. If you follow a link from the Website to any third-party websites, you should be aware that those websites may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites. Please check the policies of any third-party websites before submitting any personal data to those websites.
9.2. We may make changes to this privacy and cookies policy in the future, which will be posted on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. Where appropriate we may notify you of changes by email.
9.3. You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after the deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account but not in any manner that would identify you personally. 9.4. All questions, comments or inquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours.
Telephone: +44 204 542 4472
Post: 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, England United Kingdom.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection supervisory authority in the UK (www.ico.org.uk).
It is essential that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes.